Saturday, February 25, 2023

10 years and NOTHING!

Gathered my strength to post this. I think I'm ready to share. This is me saying my farewell. Farewell to our decade marriage, you ended it as if it was nothing. 10 years, and yet it was so easy for you to let go and move on as if I have never been part of your life. I was ready to forget and settle everything according to your liking, to your own benefit, but you kept saying I don't deserve to be treated this way, that I don't deserve you cause you're no good for me. And yet, you are so ready to let go of me and be with her. Now, that I DON'T DESERVE it! 

I don't deserve to hear all of these excuses. I don't deserve more of your lies. I don't deserve you guilt-tripping me. I did everything. I invested my everything and devoted my whole life to what a good wife should be. I don't deserve none of these. While I'm here worried sick thinking about you, worrying about you, you are busy screwing around. You said nothing is wrong with me and that I am too good, then why?


I am too open-minded that I can even let you have an affair as I understand you have your own needs that I can't provide, you just have to say the word and I'd let you. But you choose to cheat, lie, and betrayed me. You both played me and plan this way too long. And I'm not just going to sit here and be fooled again. I hope you're happy. Really! I wish you all the best and I hope that you can find peace. There are a lot of things that I don't understand. I have a lot of what-ifs. But I'm ready to let you go. I won't be a hindrance to your happiness. I'll move on and get over you soon. It'll be hard, but I can do it. Cause unlike you, I value the 10 years that I've spent with you, and that's not easy to forget.

So goodbye and be happy! Don't waste this chance again and hope that you'll both have a happy ending. You will always have a special place in my heart, and nothing can change that. Thank you for the 10 years, it was a happy marriage and an outstanding experience for me.


PS: Good thing I didn't change my last name; it will be a pain in the ass. 





😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, Let it be just a DREAM!

I did it again. I sent you a message begging you to change your mind. Am I pathetic? Now, I still can't believe that this is happening. ...